We are now accepting registrations via our generic e-mail. Please follow the instructions below:-
1. Download the Registration Form:
Click here to download the form or Google – GMS1 GP Registration form (only select the GMS1-GOV UK link)
2. Complete & sign GMS1 (purple form)
3. Take photo or scan the form
4. Take selfie (or get someone to take a photo) of the patient holding photo ID and address ID
5. Send photos/scans to email@example.com with NEW REGISTRATION as the subject
6. Acknowledgement will be sent upon receipt
7. We will call you to complete the remaining forms
8. If medication required please send details of items requested with the e-mail
We accept all patients living within the practice boundaries. We only register children if they are living with their legal carer. To register please bring your medical card to the surgery, detailing any changes as appropriate. If you do not have a medical card we will ask you to complete a registration form. Please also bring photo ID (if available) and utility bill (not mobile phone bill) with your current address. You will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire and we will make you an appointment to see a nurse for a new patient medical. A few weeks after your registration you should receive a new medical card.
All patients are allocated a named GP, however all patients are free to see any GP of their choice. If you are not sure who your named GP is please ask at reception. If you wish to change your named GP please tell the receptionist. In an emergency we cannot guarantee that you will be able to see the GP of your choice.